Slider

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

May 16, 2012

As of late, rain has finally graced the presence of Texas. After our extended, drought, no one dare complain about the weather. Except when it comes to weddings. As I dive further into planning the details of the upcoming wedding, I start to feel more and more panicked about the chance of rain. The ceremony and reception are both outdoors, so needless to say we must have a backup plan. The thing is, if it does rain and we go with our backup, I don't want it to look like a Plan B! So I've been perusing through pictures of great tents lately. Here are a few of my favorites. Some are more DIY and some extravagantly beautiful-- (the first images, of course not something to do as a backup), but still great inspiration! Do you have any great backup plan tips or ideas to share? If so, I'd love to hear them! 


Images: [1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

-Sophee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan