Slider

Kelly Wearstler: Part 1

May 29, 2012

This is Kelly Wearstler: She's as cool as they come. 




Let me start off by saying KW (Kelly Wearstler) is AMAZING. This woman's designs and clothing inspire me SO VERY MUCH, and I'm sort of obsessed with her. She is known for her eclectic, modern and one of a kind interior designs, but the woman also has a clothing + jewelry line AND she rocks my world. Did I mention her style? LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Because SHE has so many amazing things I want to share with you, I decided to do 3 part series of her stuff. This week it's all about her own style. She was named Vogue's Best Dressed of the Year, just saying...
When I'm feeling a little blah and want to look at fun, fancy or unusual things that I can't afford, I'll check out her blog. If she was my next door neighbor let's just say I'd be borrowing a cup of sugar from her on a regular basis. But let's face it, she probably has her own personal chef who never uses sugar in the first place (because she's an uber health nut) not to mention that her house is most likely gigantic, so the chances of me living next door to her is um well..never.


Enough typing, here's a few pictures of her. I LOVE her style, so thrown together and amazing. 

Tuxedo jacket + stone washed purple jeans, fantastic
I want these shoes. She does the 1/2 un-tucked thing perfectly. 
Signing in her very own clutch designs, pink shirt is a yes 
KW wearing her own line
I WANT THAT SKIRT AND THOSE SHOES
This outfit has to be one of my favorites 

Reading to her boys in a full length gown, duh. Who doesn't do that? !

Completely white + purple suede boots, amazing

Below is Some KW Q&A: 
 Kelly's Q&A via KellyWearstler.com: I had to include it!  
That's all for now, stay tuned for next week's KW interior designs!! Have a fabulous week friends!

Kendall 


All Images via Pinterest or KellyWearstler.com

2 comments:

  1. Um she rocks so hard. I didn't know! Ive only looked at her interior design books. I think the only thing I have going for me to get "her look" is her semi unfixed beachy/homeless hair in some of these pics :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan