Slider

DOG WEEK begins.

May 21, 2012


Starting DOG WEEK is more exciting for me than you I'm sure. But get ready for some really proud dog moms. Above is Sam. I have introduced her before but have yet to tell you of her amazing frisbee skills. This skill is not only entertaining... its wears her out... so if when I'm feeling lazy, frisbee beats a walk any day. She's so graceful... ha. p.s. it was super hard to throw a frisbee and take pictures!


 
After a long day of friz... Sam likes to lay down and look like Ray Charles as a dog...
Lets move on to Lola. She doesn't have any special skills except for thinking about food.
The above pictures makes me want to do this...

She has a very Ryan Gosling face here just standing there in all her beautiful wiener dog body glory. 

Anyway, thought I would show you how great of a dog mom I am, show you our dog habitat, and Lola being Lola since she doesn't have skills. On the edge of our property (doesn't that make it sound so big!) we have a patch of earth I like to call Fern Gully. Its really bright in the top picture because its magical and we all know magic doesn't show up in pictures. But then it got less magical in the bottom and let me take a picture of it. 

Fern Gully was Rob's attempt to cover up this stump. Little did he know Lola would become its protector from our version of Hexus. Below Lola is seen watching over the fungus and the fairies...
sniffing potentially poisonous berries... 
 and generally being all up in that mess...
 At the Goates house we believe every dog should have shelter from the elements...
That's all I have for now folks... 
 

join us tomorrow for Moose and Bear!

-Danielle G.

2 comments:

  1. OMG BEST POST EVERRRRRRR!!! We need dog week like once a month at least!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was looking over the old posts and I SERIOUSLY LOVE when you talk about Lola and Fern Gully. I laugh every single time I read it and it never gets old. It is just too funny. Too bad she had to move away from the Hexus and fairies:(

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan