Slider

Party Prep

March 19, 2012

I was in charge (because I declared it) of my brother-in-law's engagement party. Because it was SPRING BREAK (for which now it is not and I am in mourning) I thought I would try all those things I see on the blogs and pinterest! Just go to the craft store and be free with my mind!! It was fun and much harder than 

"Ooo I'll pin that"

I started with a color pallet I stole from half anthropologie towels and half a sherwin williams flyer.
 and then I found my mom to actually do it :) I think I like the "idea" of sewing and I really like her to "do" the sewing. Thanks Ma. {Also I used a 1.75 inch circle punch from Michaels for all those circles... only way to go on that!}

Couldn't just stop at circle garland because in looking at my endless supply of crap craft supplies I found paper flowers! So I had to make flower garland too. In the back ground is my "guest book" of sorts. I found this amazing tree ring die cut paper and had to use it! 

...made some J+J coasters... to continue the tree theme...
...kraft paper jelly bean labels... 
...mason jars as everyone must have according to the laws of pinterest... 

...and ALL for this moment right here!!!! Love you Jennifer!!! Can't believe I get another sister!!


Actual party pics to come! Stay tuned... 

-Danielle







4 comments:

  1. I loved it all. You did such a great job. Everything was perfect and all for those perfect smiles walking in the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those coasters Danielle! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. a) I feel like we threw similarly themed parties but for way different purposes. b) I like how you show us what you did and make fun of yourself all at once. It's funny times. c) Your pictures are so much better than mine. I think I need a camera that's not on my iPhone. d) This is a lot of comments in one comment, but where did you find that tree ring die cut paper? It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan