Slider

DIY: Tape It Up!

March 23, 2012

As you may or may not know, my job involves a lot of shipping... a lot of boxes... a lot of tape. I had a little trouble with the tape guns at first, and I asked one of my co-workers how she taped up a box so fast. She replied "You just have to believe." That changed everything for me. I swear once you believe it's so much easier! Anyways, I stumbled upon some nifty DIY projects on Pinterest involving my daily shipping supplies...



Ok I don't actually use that kind of tape to ship, but I do want to start getting crafty and trying some new projects with this colorful decorative tape! Check out my inspirations below... Has anyone else tried these DIY vases? 

Its my goal to try this out and not make it look like a Kindergartner's gift to mom for Mother's Day. I will keep you posted and let you know how it goes!
BUY WASHI TAPE HERE.



 -danay



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan