Slider

Top Knots

March 13, 2012





Lately I've been all about hair. Don't ask me why, but I've been searching for some fresh ideas for what to do with mine. One go-to hair style I am attempting to conquer, is the top knot. For some reason if I try too hard to make it look just right, but it ends up looking SO WRONG. So the key for me is to try less, and do it fast.

Almost every night, my hair is up in a top knot bun, smack dab in the middle. It never looks quit like these pictures, but I figure I'm going to sleep so what does it matter anyways?! It never fails that the next morning I can let my hair down, and have a few relaxed curls to work with, and that saves me time and effort!

It doesn't matter if you use a top knot bun for curls or just for convenience, this look rocks and can be a lovely mess (which is what works for me), or it can be thoughtful and sophisticated, depending on where you're headed and what you've got on. So when you have a hair day that well... sucks, then try a top knot for fuss-free hair do that's likely to impress!




images courtesy of Pinterest

Do you rock the top knot?

Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan