Slider

So Many Rentals!

March 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday everyone! Sophee here, back to conquer our next task on the wedding to-do list, rentals! I know this can be overwhelming... chairs, tables, linens, flatware, silverware, glassware, and on and on. So take it one step at a time and remember it's important to keep in mind your style, what do you like? Do you want something clean and simple, glitzy and elegant, vintage and quirky? Whatever feel you are going for on your big day, here is the place to really let it show. Here are a few of my favorite set ups, these were the inspiration I used for planning my sister's big day. Our taste is not the average, but I think that's the fun of it. Find something that represents you as a couple! And enjoy.. this is the fun part!
Images: {1-5}

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan