Slider

Nora's Nursery

February 18, 2014

Well folks, Im due tomorrow and still no baby in sight... well besides my giant "are you having twins?' belly. But it did give me ample time to finish her room. The only thing lacking is the quilt but its coming!







 The name "Nora" means "light" I had this verse printed in gold foil...


 This print from Satchel & Sage was a gift from Laurel for my birthday and fit perfectly in here :)


Growth chart from Gus & Lula on Etsy





Letters from Rob's mom!







Crib skirt made by my mom is my favorite fabric














8 comments:

  1. Love it!! You did a great job...sure the little miss will enjoy also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job! Miss Nora will love it! PS I love the mobile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ma'am! The mobile took FOREVER but its cute, I guess it was worth it .... :)

      Delete
  3. Hii! Super cute blog and I'm gushing over this baby room - it's perfect to the T! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Just looked at your blog... amazing! following!

      Delete
  4. Ah!! The letters on the bookshelves are the cutest! And the crib skirt fabric is the best! Hope Nora enjoys seeing it soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nursery looks absolutely amazing!!!! I love the room so much. The gold foil print... I'm obsessed. Cannot wait to see little Nora!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan