Slider

Bad pictures of My Last Minute Projects

February 11, 2014

Y'all... I don't know how people have consistently cute blogs. I love them and appreciate them but I am not one of the cool "blog kids." You know those girls in junior high & high school who made the cute signs for pep rallies or their friends with their names all bubbled out with colors?! Mine just looked like I had a sweet 3rd grade brother who got bored of his legos and wrote a note. 


Now that we're on the same page about my blog quality: Here are some last min projects for Nora's room. Last post I mentioned this find from World Market (I bought it for $27). I originally got the idea from Nicole on pinterest. It was kinda ugly and I wanted it to have more of the gold/brass finish I have in the rest of the room so BOOM I spray painted it (all babies need to smell some DIY before they're born.) 
 BEFORE: 


AFTER:

Jesus WipesBaby Book 

Next I painted a chair that I had. I have a lot of chairs because I have a chair problem.  At least one of my chair projects made it on design sponge, ratifying the rest. 

BEFORE:

AFTER:
LampNate Berkus Frame

Hopefully next post will have the whole nursery! 
Its my goal for today to get the last minute pictures hung and everything in its place. 
Its also my goal to get this baby out of my body... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan