Slider

What Goes Around Comes Around: Floral Prints

March 30, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen (but probably just ladies), today I bring you "Flower Power". We all know things go out of style and come back years later. I have been noticing floral prints all over the place, and on pants of all places!! I couldn't help but be reminded of my childhood family portraits... our floral garments here are strikingly similar to these new designer prints that have surfaced recently. Hmmm... who would have thought!

Love it? Hate it? Still on the fence? I felt confused/horrified/ at first too. After some further investigation, I have to say I think I am getting suckered into this trend. Here are some floral pants done so very right...
via 
via
via
via
And last but not least, floral print done wrong. So very wrong that it ended up on the Ellen show... See for yourself!

Just to confirm: left, Danielle Goates; right, Danay Leffel

YOU'RE WELCOME!! Have a great weekend :)

-danay



3 comments:

  1. I mostly feel horrified... of the top picture. At least I look tan... ish. I'll probably get sucked in too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you and Danielle actually probably set the floral trend since those pictures were on Ellen. Now it's taking off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! You're changing my mind! I hate the floral print pants I've seen, but those style shots are cute.

    I must say though, the look Ellen has on her face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan