Slider

Menswear

May 9, 2012

It's Wednesday yet again! Wednesday keeps arriving much more suddenly than I expect... I'm afraid much like this wedding will! There is still so much to do! Next up... menswear. It's about time to figure out what the groom and groomsmen will wear for the wedding. Black tie event? A tux. Outdoor country feel? Perhaps khakis and boots. Somewhere in the middle? The options are endless. Here are a few of my favorite menswear looks, depending on the style of your wedding. And my absolute favorites? Definitely the skinny tie and/or bow tie! How handsome right??? I am also a big fan of grey suits or black on black... or converse. I'm pretty into that look as well. I won't tell which our lucky groom has chosen, but it's safe to say he will be looking sharp and quite handsome come the big day! Which is your favorite look?


Images: [1, 2, 3, 45]

-Sophee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan