Slider

Running in Style

May 3, 2012

As I have confessed on here before, I am a brand snob when is comes to workout clothes. I have been a loyal Nike fan for several years now and just recently got some Lululemon! I protested Lulu ("as you can call is once you have some of their apparel"... said sarcastically) for a long time. I was not going to be one of those girls who overpaid for these products (Nike is cheap compared to them) all to be trendy. 


Well to be honest, I didn't buy these clothes (thank you awesome work incentives!), but I am hooked. I never thought I would be one of those girls running in a skirt. Well, now I am and I posted my fasted 4 miles while running in it (coincidence?). It also doubles as a great golf skirt I have found. So here is some of my new running gear.
Cool Racerback *Extra Long - does not ride up!
Run: For All Skirt - the shorts underneath are awesome and also do not ride up and I love that it is longer in the back
Run: Swiftly Tech V Neck - such a cute design and light weight
Run: Tracker Short II - they are the perfect length and the waist band is so comfy
Nike Free Run+ 3 - of course I went with the new Nike shoes. I love them. They are so light weight. I have run and cross trained in them all ready.


Run in Style,
Danielle R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan