Slider

Mr. and Mrs.

July 25, 2012

Sophee here, back to wedding planning! My weekend was once again filled with trips to local craft stores and working on DIY projects. Up next, adding a little touch to the "seats of honor". I had to battle the wood-cutting-station, or whatever you call it, at Home Depot. Yes I did cut the wood myself! A dad and his two girls walked by as I was wiping sweat from my forehead and one of the girls said "Wow, a girl can cut wood!" Sure can :) It was a very proud moment, I must admit! Anyways, I cut and stained the wood, then just bought wood paint and wrote on the back. Added some sheer ribbon, flowers, and voila the final product! I can't wait to actually see the bride and groom with these at their wedding. Sitting and laughing... listening to my speech... eek I gotta work on that! Getting close now! Hope you liked this weeks project. Enjoy the rest of your week, I encourage you to find a little project to get your creative juices flowing :)
And the best of all..... :) 


-Sophee

3 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan