Slider

Something New

July 18, 2012

Happy Wednesday!! So jumping right into it... there are oh so many things on my to-do list these days. Many little DIY projects I'm excited to share over the coming months. My past weekend was filled with trips to Hobby Lobby, Target, the post office, and the liquor store... twice. I'm trying really hard to get all the little things done at least a month prior to the wedding (meaning I have less than 2 months to do them!) since I'm sure many last minute things will spring up. So I'm sharing my tags today that I made for the "somethings"... something new, something old, something borrowed, and something blue! My mom, meme, grandma, and I will all be giving my sister her presents the day of with these attached. Can't share what the presents are just yet, but I am excited! So here are the tags I made. I'd love to know what some of the most original things you've gotten/ seen for weddings are? Can't ever have too many details :) Have a wonderful Wednesday all!
 The paper I used... probably wish it was a little more sheer.. but overall the look I was going for!
 Tried to study a little calligraphy to do the writing... not the biggest success ;)
 Hole punch for the twine to go through
Finished product! (with a little glare) But can't wait to wrap the presents in white paper with some striped ribbon and attach these for my sister the day off- adds a great touch. And everyone will be able to write a little note on the back! Can't wait!!!!

-Sophee

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan