Slider

Get Your Glow On

July 24, 2012

It's the middle of summer which means we've all been out in the sun, and that can be harsh on your skin. So why not amp up your skin care routine and show your skin some love while you're wearing tanks, shorts, skirts and everything in-between! By love, I mean dry body oil. yep.

For the past two months or so I've stopped using lotion products all together and made the switch to dry body oil which happens to be pretty fantastic for the following reasons:
1. It's crazy fast to put on, I love that
2. Your skin glows and looks incredibly healthy
3. It goes on dry, absorbs quickly
4. You can mix it with other products  (essential oils, shimmer, bronzer) 

First I bought this at Target:
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil, $9.00
Used it up in about 8 weeks, which was pretty good for 9 bucks, considering I was using it every other day. I intended to buy more Palmer's last week, but saw this guy instead:

Organix Hydrating Moroccan Aragan Dry Body Oil, $7.99
I've used Organix hair products before and wasn't disappointed, so I thought I'd give this a try. The scent is wonderful, very light and clean. A much needed improvement from the Palmer's "cocoa" smell. I don't want to smell like chocolate all the time, come on now.
The Organix oil rocks, and I'm officially hooked on dry body oil. I know it sounds messy and greasy, but it really does the trick, especially right after a shower or before bed. Try it out!
I did my own experiment and mixed my Organix dry body oil with my Origins Halo Effect (shimmer). Here's what I'm talking about:


I used it before going to a wedding, just to give my skin a little extra glow. What do you think?





dress: Buffalo (look alike Missoni for 1/3 of the price!) earrings: Antro, jewelry: Stella and Dot, Ana and Ava, clutch: vintage, wine: loved it! Thanks for asking:)
 
Now go get your GLOW ON. Ow Ow.

Kendall

2 comments:

  1. Im in love with that dress! You look gorgeous as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks D! I love this dress too. it was a special find! Gross pictures are up and coming. just wait:)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan