Slider

Some (BIG) News

July 19, 2012



As of yesterday, I am 15 weeks pregnant! My husband and I are beyond excited!


I have been very lucky. Not having many pregnancy symptoms. No morning sickness, major fatigue or nausea. So because of this most people have guessed we are having a boy. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to share the gender with you!


I immediately went to the store and bought my husband and I these books -


photos by madisoncary
I highly recommend this one for Dads-to-be. It is hilarious and very practical. My husband's favorite chapter so far - How to read Sports Illustrated to your baby. My book is not nearly as entertaining, but it is the classic go to Mom-to-be book. It has answers to all your questions (that way you don't have to Google them). Warning:  Googling everything while you are pregnant is a BAD idea. You end up on message boards and hear everyone else's issues and opinions and that is the last thing you need as a pregnant mom!


As for working out, I have continued my workout routine, just modified a bit. I run much slower (not on purpose, this is just what happens - well to me at least), I have stopped the intense training of Insanity and such and have focused more on running, walking, kickboxing and arm exercises. 


Here are some pics the husband and I took to share the news with friends and family.


photos by madisoncary


photos by madisoncary
Momma to be,
Danielle R.

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you! I still can't believe I knew you when you were a baby and now you're having one. oh life!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan