Slider

FUN FINDS UNDER FIFTY

April 17, 2012

Recently I've been running across bargains, and who doesn't love a good find that's actually affordable? Something I adore about women, is that we tend to tell our mothers, co-workers and friends about awesome sales. If I happen to discover a lovely deal for a great price, then I'm always up for spilling the details about it! Here's a few things I've recently bought, or WANT TO BUY for under fifty dollars! 




1. TokyoMilk Everything and Nothing No.10. I bought this in January for 36.00 and you would too if you smelled the goodness from this bottle. If you like man scents, like me, then check out Margot Elena's scents. They are perfect for traveling and the scent stays with you all day.


2. Gap's Floppy Sun Hat in Pink. I found this online and thought it was delicious. Who doesn't love stripes? This hat makes me happy, especially since it's only 34.95. 


3. RD Style Soft Short. Loving these shorts for summertime. I don't like shorts that are too tight or too short and these seem to do the trick. Perfect for a dressed up evening or with sandals and a T-shirt, get them for 44.00 on Piperlime. 


4.Gap's Broken-In Straight Khakis. I'M OBSESSED WITH THESE. I bought three pair in blue, coral and green and I've already told at least 5 friends about them. I would recommend trying them on for size vs ordering online. Every style/pant fits differently. These are the perfect weight for summer, and are a great alternative to wearing shorts. Get yourself a pair for 49.95. 


5.Anthro's Smocked Maxi Chemise. On sale at Anthropologie right now for 49.95. Who doesn't look amazing in a maxi dress?  Get it in pink, yellow or navy. 


6. Zara's Cross Band Polka Dot Bikini. Teeny Weenie. You know the rest! Get the entire suit for 40.00, or do a mix and match, and buy one piece for 19.90. 


7. Knit Chevron Wristlet. Found it online at Anthropologie and considering that it was 188.00 and is now 49.95, I think it's definitely a must. Comes in either pink or yellow. What's your pick?


8. Noir's Shaka Wrap Around Bracelets. I'M ALSO OBSESSED WITH THESE. My lovely friend Claudia bought me one, and now I want one in every color! Get one for 45.00, great for gifts and will go with everything you wear.


9. Unlisted Kenneth Cole Braided White Sandals. These are super cute and come in tan, gold and white for 39.00. I'd buy one in every color. Thanks and you're welcome.


10. Pim + Larkin's Pipped Chiffon Blouse. Loving this. Silk shirts are the way to go in hot weather and this blouse comes in nude or blue for 47.99. Ow ow. 


11. F1733 Round Sunglasses. Do you lose your sunglasses? ME TOO! So I usually buy crap ones, so when I lose them I don't feel sad! These are only 5.80. Yes, five dollars friends, with no style compromised.  


12. Tribal Print Tote. I've been on the hunt for a new tote that will work for traveling, weekend trips or just for lugging around all my junk! This one is is pretty amazing, for only 39.90 from Express. 


Happy bargain shopping friend! I hope you found something that speaks to you!! 

Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan