Slider

Country Living Fair AUSTIN

April 30, 2012


I went to Austin this weekend (like most weekends it seems) and stayed with Laurel from A little white noise blog... and somehow convinced her to go to the old lady fair Country Living fair. I had seen people go to these and be super happy about them on their blogs so I wanted to have that blogger experience. Above we are in anthropologie and then super blurred out because crazy furniture lady doesn't know how to take pictures. 

best furniture picks:



only $125 each!! 
 Best animal awards:

Wish I had a ranch pick:

anthropologie makes me mad because of their awesomeness in their chandelier made of slides:

I did actually buy stuff. I'll show you later! Happy Monday. 

-Danielle G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan