Slider

I will let you in on a little secret

April 5, 2012

I realize all of my latest posts have been about sweets. Sorry, I have had a big sweet tooth lately!
When I got married my aunt gave me a cookbook titled, "Every Blonde Can Cook: Two Hundred 69 Ways To a Man's Heart." You can find it here. Not sure I take that as a compliment, but their recipes have been some of my favorites. I discovered a new take on chocolate chip cookies called "Chippin' Away At His Heart." These are my husband's favorite cookies of all time which does make a girl feel good! So I thought I would share it with you. They are super easy and I have never screwed up a batch!


Ingredients
1 box of yellow cake mix (I like Pillsbury)
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon imitation butter
1 (12 ounce) bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together.
WARNING this will produce the best cookie dough you have ever had and you will be tempted to eat a lot of this but this could produce a very painful stomach ache (just know that you have been warned).
Drop tablespoon sized cookie dough balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.


These cookies are best after they have set for a while. This makes between 2 - 3 dozen.

Enjoy!
Danielle R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan