Slider

You need to go to Theraparty

April 9, 2012

Did you know I have an invite shop? Its here... papertherapyshop.etsy.com 
This was my invite to the theraparty. The purpose of a theraparty is to do stuff you have always really wanted to but you aren't supposed to and call it "fun" and "hey cops don't worry, its my birthday." The great plate break idea was birthed a couple years on in Austin upon going to central market on lamar. There is this glass shop right next to the deck and every time I passed it, I would think... "what if I just made my arm straight and just ran down an aisle! heaven." So Danay bought me some plates and broke the crap out of them in our driveway. I also want to run over the tops of the pews. again. What do you need to do?

First we started off riding bikes, or in Danay's case, jumping off bikes. Do notice the cat in the street. We named that one Busty.


If you look close you can see the flying plates in these photos. 
Amy Mo feeling free
Danay feeling awesomely scared...
Jenn's getting some wedding planning stress out...
I'm looking awkward as usual. 

Rob throwing 3 at a time because one wasn't enough. 
The neighbors all threw plates too! Yay Kathy, Debbie and other one I don't know your name! 
Then Rob decided to make a heart with all the pieces. So symbolic awwww.

 and like all good things that end, they get weird cause you don't know what to do with yourself....


-Danielle G.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there! That looks so fun. Definitely want to do that and hit all of the elevator buttons right before I get off on the floor I am going to of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were there too. Next time I see you its elevator time...

      Delete
  2. That is too darn cute. I am DOING THIS for my birthday. Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susan! Wear safety goggles and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan