Slider

Cut the Cake

April 4, 2012

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our very own Danielle Goates!!!!

Now...this week in wedding planning is desserts! It's time in the planning process to pick out your cake... or not? If you opt out of a custom cake like some brides are doing these days (including my sis!) you can choose to serve cupcakes, cookies (Danielle did this too!), pies, or an assortment of them all. Again, it's all about your style! If you are having a more traditional and elegant wedding, I would stick with the cakes. There is nothing more sophisticated than a beautifully tiered wedding cake. If you do choose to try something new, see a few of these ideas below. Which do you like best?

Images: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

Also side note: I just started my own blog The Collection Cafe where I write about fashion and style through the years. A little preview from this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan