Slider

The Bachelor(ette) Party

April 18, 2012

Back to wedding planning and scratching things off my list! What has been consuming most of my time and thoughts lately is the Bachelorette and Bachelor parties!! Now my sister and her fiance are not traditional, to say the least, so they are planning a joint party. It's going to be one huge weekend packed with dancing, games, golf, laying out lakeside and so many secrets I can't share yet- they have each planned a surprise event for the other. CANNOT WAIT!! It's not until this summer though so I'm not going to spill the details, but here are a few cute ideas I found like a wine tasting, karaoke, an adult camping trip... with s'mores!, or my personal favorite... the peddle party! What has been your favorite Bachelorette/Bachelor party activity? Anything cute ideas or suggestions I need to fit into our weekend??


Images: [1, 2, 34]

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan