Slider

Wedding Wednesday: Book it!

January 18, 2012

I’m excited to introduce my new series about wedding planning. My sister is getting married in October of this year and I have officially taken over as wedding planner extraordinaire. Something about my obsession with weddings coupled with her absolute lack of interest, we make a pretty good team. Since I’m a rookie at this, I thought I’d share my experience with you all, step by step, a “how to” plan your wedding if you will. I think if you know someone or happen to be one of the lucky type A personalities out there, there’s no reason you can’t do it yourself! 

So first step, secure a date! How do you do this? Most importantly, find a venue (and confirm the dates with your officiant, if needed).  So here are a few of the venues I’ve run across doing my research, some casual with benches and pillows, some more elegant with a long rose-lined aisle. Which is your favorite? 

And the winner is... the most beautiful of all (since we don't live where ever that first picture was taken)... Laguna Gloria!

Images: (1, 2) Style Me Pretty, (3) Green Wedding Shoes, (4, 5, 6) Laguna Gloria images

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan