Slider

Blazing the Trail...

January 31, 2012


When I think of blazers, sometimes I picture Elaine from Seinfeld, or Sue Ellen from Don't Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead, both characters I loved, but their GIANT shoulder pads inside the blazer, was just a tad much. However, shoulder pads, in the early 90's, served their purpose in my life. Whenever I got sleepy in church as kid, I could comfortably rest my head on my mom's shoulder pads (they were included in almost every outfit). THANKS MOM!
Out with the shoulder pads! Blazers have now become a staple in my closet. I can throw one on with almost anything. From skinny jeans to shorts, skirts, dresses, it works! (or at least in my mind it does) It's a perfect go-to item to pull everything together. I'll be honest, rarely am I "pulled together", but throwing one on makes any look feel a little more polished and thoughtful. Even if you've been wearing this trend for a while, try updating it with a fun color or stripes! Your bound to get your money's worth.

1 2 3 4 
via



What's your go-to blazer style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan