Slider

Black & Gold

January 20, 2012


Not only is "Black & Gold" a funky awesome song by Sam Sparro, but it also happens to be the best color combination EVER. I am a sucker for all things shiny and sparkly, let's just get that out there. I won't claim to be the next up and coming designer or stylist, but I would like to think I have some type of fashion sense. Once you start working in the "Fashion" industry where your coworkers look like a million bucks everyday, you have to step up your game and not look like a scrub. With that said, black and gold are my go-to colors day in and day out. When it comes to accessories, these are my top picks hands down right now...

No.1: Michele Tahitian Jelly
No.2: Rebecca Minkoff Black Swing Bag
No.3: Michael Kors Wallet Clutch for Apple
No.4: Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Black


And now for some black & gold celebrity style...

via 12, 3 

So even though Spring is upon us, there's no doubt that black & gold are season-less colors and you really can't go wrong. Win Win! If you don't believe me, I'll let Gucci's 2012 Spring Collection say the rest.





via Milan Fashion Week



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan