Slider

I Will Wait

September 11, 2012



Elloo friends. Happy Tuesday. Just thought I'd ask you a question today, nothing too fancy.
Before you click on the address bar and start heading to another blog or checking your email, just answer this question.
What are you waiting on? What are you wanting to happen or change?

I leaned something that I already knew this week. Does that ever happen to you?
Here it is...wait for it...okay now....
WAIT ON THE LORD.  Doesn't sound profound? But oh yes, it is indeed.

I listened to a Mumford and Sons song the other day (thanks XM radio), and boy I needed to hear it. Maybe in some sort of way you'll understand what I mean. It seems like the lyrics are very much intertwined with my prayers right now.
Just listen.



Click here for lyrics. I have to know the lyrics so I don't make up my own version.  My favorite part is this:

Raise my hands, Paint my spirit gold, And bow my head, Keep my heart slow


Why am I so reluctant to wait on God's timing?! His timing is perrrfect. He has my VERY BEST interests at heart. He knows what I need before I even ask. So crazy to wrap my head around.

Wait for the Lord. Be strong, take heart, and wait for the Lord. Psalms 27:14
And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what he was promised. Hebrews 6:15
I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for the Lord, more than watchman wait for the morning. Psalms 130:5-7
He has made everything beautiful in it's TIME. Ecclesiastes 3:11

So whatever you find yourself waiting on, I hope you know it will be worth it.  

Kendall


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan