Slider

Date Night

September 4, 2012

  The hubs and I went out for a spicy date the other night and he captured a few pics before we hit up all the excitement here in the big city I don't live in. The most exciting thing that happened over the weekend is that Dove season has officially started. How do I know this very exciting fact? Well all the men in my family hunt, don't worry we eat what we kill. How do you think I got this bone necklace? Kidding. Totally kidding.


Silk Top: Top Shop (old but similar here), Trial Sequin Skirt: Express, on sale for 41.00 here, Bone Necklace: Chico's old, similar BUT better here, Gold Fornash Elephant Necklace: Lilly Finch (A DIVINE BOUTIQUE  IN AMARILLO), Cowboy Booties: Target (recently)


2 comments:

  1. Besides all your awesome clothes... I am really more envious of your perfect messy bun on your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very kind. the hair was a mixture of dry shampoo and grease. The only option was the bun. I want to see YOUR bun that speak so highly of. :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan