Slider

A Few of My Favorite Things

November 27, 2012

Happy Tuesday. Tis the season to shop dear friends, and I thought I'd share a few of my favorite finds with you. Great for gift ideas or just a little something for yourself. Was that enough alliteration for you? Yes, I thought so.



1. Madewell Camden Tote (want)

2. Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay (I own this and I'm obsessed with wearing it. Very yummy)

3. Frye Melissa Button Riding Boot  (want)

4.Wysteria Linen Cocktail Napkins (so swanky, sure enough to spruce up any cocktail)

5. Nepresso Aeroccino Plus (basically heats and froths your milk in 30 seconds, I'm a coffee junkie)

6. Jonathan Adler Needlepoint Flask (need a drink? keep your liquor looking classy in this thing)

7. J Brand Chartreuse Skinny Jean (I can't stop wearing these. Loving this color, especially for fall)

8. Napa Valley Lavender Essential Oil (this stuff is SO beneficial! Especially if you need a chill pill)

9. Patagonia Nano Puff Vest (On my Christmas list. Perfect shade of green!)

10. Stella and Dot Stevie Necklace (I own this. Been wearing this about twice a week. Love)

11. Brooks Pure Cadence Running Shoe (I have these in yellow; couldn't find a yellow pair online, worth every penny)

12. Kate Spade Books -Manners, Occasions and Style (I only own the Manners book. Perfectly fun for a coffee table book or a night stand read)


I hope you found something you like! What's on your wish list?
Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan