Slider

34 weeks and counting...

November 29, 2012

3rd trimester means... a growing belly (I mean it is getting hard to put shoes on big), sharp back pains, a baby kicking my rib and making it sore for over a month, swelling feet and a heightened sense of anticipation and readiness for our baby to enter this world! I have 6 more weeks to go and I know everyone keeps telling me how time will fly, but the days seem to creep by slowly at this point as we wait for him.

I was blessed by a wonderful shower by my dear friends the weekend before Thanksgiving (I hope to share pics next week). Graeme is already so loved and he definitely will want for nothing as these people took the term shower and turned it literal with gifts. I have another shower next weekend and so these are the fun things that keep my mind occupied at the moment. I am trying to relish in every moment. The hubby and I went to 2 movies last week because we hadn't been in ages. I am trying to soak in the last few moments of being a family of 2 (with 2 more furry friends).

Here are some things about my 34th week:

Baby Greame is the size of a pineapple (he feels about as prickly as one too!) But he is definitely way cuter than one. Look at those sweet cheeks and little nose :)



Biggest cravings - sweets, which is perfect for this time of year!

Things I miss the most - sleeping on my back and running

What I love most about pregnancy - feeling our little guy move around. It is an awesome feeling and definitely a gift from God.


Happy Thursday Friends,
Danielle R.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan