Slider

Waiting on a baby

December 20, 2012

So it is only fitting on my last blog post that I get to share with you Graeme's room all done! Sorry what was supposed to be "healthy and fitness inspired posts" this year by me turned into ramblings of a pregnant woman, but this is what happens when life circumstances change your focus. 









Now we are just waiting on Graeme Alan Runyan to make his arrival into the world! I hope you have a Merry Christmas! And here is to a happy and prosperous 2013 for us all.

www.madisoncary.com

May this be my attitude for the new year..
Do not fear my will, for through it I will accomplish what is best for you. Take a deep breath and dive into the depths of absolute trust in me. - Jesus Calling

Danielle R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan