Slider

I'm Dreaming of A.. Fabulous Kitchen

December 12, 2012

Happy middle of the week!! So as you know, lately all I do is plan my future house in my head. And my current obsession this week are kitchens. Ideally I would love a large open kitchen with a big island in the middle.. one that could expand into the living room and dining area so the entire house is open. Anyways, a girl can dream right? And I certainly do! So here are some of my favorites.. my Pinterset board is officially overflowing with houses!

The modern look..
I don't think it's my style/ I can pull off the all white house.. but if I could I think this is amazing! 
I am definitely going to need a fridge covering in chalk paint one day..
And my personal favorites
Images: [12345, 7]

Enjoy the rest of your day!
-Sophee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan