Slider

Wedding Week!!

October 10, 2012

Well it's officially wedding week!! CANNOT BELIEVE IT! The madness has officially begun. Let me tell you,  even with as many lists as I write and as organized and good I feel about things, it will always be chaos this week! And it's not necessarily anything you can help. Vendors want confirmation, they want last minute maps, everyone in the family has questions-- it seems like all I do is email and talk on the phone. But I think you just have a to take a breath and enjoy the madness-- at least that is what I'm telling myself. So the final thing I had to do this week was welcome bags for the guests staying at the hotel. Ours are very simple-- just a quick way to say thank you for traveling and have a good time. (I also have a map of Austin and an Austin "favorites" list that is not here-- it's being printed... see.. it's chaos! :) Have a wonderful week!
This is an INCREDIBLE granola recipe-- put it in the little bags..


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan