Slider

Keep Calm

October 3, 2012

It's officially crunch time!! 1 1/2 weeks until the wedding!! I have almost everything ready, except the welcome bags which I will compile next week. So this week I thought I'd give you a little preview of some of the DIY projects I've been working on. Busy, busy, busy. Mostly, at this point, I am trying to remain calm "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. " Philippians 4:6 Repeat that. Over and over and over.
 Have a great rest of your week all! And remember "Do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. " Matthew 6:34 AMEN!

-Sophee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan