Slider

Glam Up Your Grey T

October 16, 2012

Fact: there are 2 ways to spell grey. I'm going with the "grey" vs. "gray". So eat it. Just kidding.
It doesn't matter how you spell it, the fact is: everyone has a grey t-shirt. I know the one I love to wear is comfy, understated, perfect for lounging. Who's with me?

I remember when I bought my first "real" grey v-neck shirt, from Urban about 5 years ago. I found it on the guy's side. I don't like wearing fitted shirts, especially t-shirts, so sometimes you've got to shop in the dudes area, and I'm perfectly fine with that..

The whole idea of dressing up a grey T is perfect for people like me, who don't always feel like dressing "neat". So let's get out the grey t-shirts, and think outside the box. Here are a few options to help you along the way.

1. Grey T + Statement Necklace

via

2. Grey T +Structured Jacket





3. Grey T + Fun Skirt




4. Grey T + Heels


all images via

Let's branch out. Try wearing your grey T in a different way and see what you think. I'm seriously considering buying  this one. Sad, I just noticed it is sold out. That's okay I can wait. At least its not a guy's shirt. That's a bonus.


Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan