Slider

Dancin' in the Kitchen

October 27, 2010

I love the days when I enjoy just being at my house getting things done. Its rare to enjoy cleaning but there is a method to it... good ole scream a song and dance around bouncy music. Here are three songs to clean, bounce, drive, and enjoy good weather to: (in order of less favorite to more favorite)

1. Open the all the windows & Sweep the kitchen... instead of watching the video... its out there... but the song will motivate you into movement.



2. Be happy to be in love Music & Clean your closet


3. Get a drink of water and rest- Your house looks great!

Elizabeth & The Catapult - You & Me by Sneakattackmedia

1 comment:

  1. Perfect timing! I'm just getting ready for a big clean up this weekend because I'm moving!

    You definitely need music to sing to to make cleaning fun!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan