Slider

In the "Chi-Chin Store"

October 22, 2010

Did you ever play mall madness? Well the game couldn't say kitchen so it said "Chi-chin" instead. We've (sister and I) kept saying it since then. That one, and "OOOoooo, long line, try again later!"

Anyway, I'm recently in love with Martha Stewart. Did you know she used to be a model?

... hot.
Anyway in the Sept. Magazine of Living she showed her following her beautiful farm kitchen, that just happens to be the best colors ever: gray and white.


Also I found these Kitchen Canisters @ Target that I would buy if I didn't already have canisters... well... I might anyway...
Have a great weekend...




1 comment:

  1. I love that sink. Also, she has a million pots!

    I used to have that game too. It got boring pretty fast, but I didn't have a sister to play with (and I don't think my brother was very into it).

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan