Slider

You need to sit down for this...

August 27, 2012

Literally. This is just about sitting. I don't have anything more important to say. I am getting obsessed with finding rugs and furnitures and accessories to finish at least ONE room. I know people say only work on one room at a time but yeah right. I want it all done and no way better to make you want to finish it then destroying everything!

I really want matching chairs to go in front of each window in the living room... so the search has begun. I did buy these (below) recliners from home goods but Rob vetoed the brown. Grr.

$299 each- Home Goods
 Then I checked out TJ Maxx and found these:
$149.00 each - TJ Maxx
Close up of Fabric
While I think the design and fabric would have worked... they were kinda too small and low to the ground... Commence online search! 

Mansfield Beige Club Chair $343.79 Each - Overstock

Chevron Gray Refurbished WingBacks! $1,800 for both on Etsy - in DALLAS

Sussex Beige Linen Club Chair $690.00 for 2 - Overstock
 Only problem with these (in Rob's mind) was that they were all light colored... which I love, but yes they are harder to keep clean... SO finally we settled on this chair! (2 of them)

Malone Charcoal Gray Club Chair $256.00 Each - Overstock

We also purchased this rug from overstock and LOVE it. It is lighter blue than the picture but a great rug for the price! Picture of a finished living room... and painted trim... to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan