Slider

Deep Breaths

August 22, 2012

So I would love to tell you all the updates I've made on the wedding but as life, and wedding planning, goes.. sometimes I just don't have time! I have had to put my fun little DIY projects aside as I figure out the final logistics left for the big day-- arranging timelines, contacts sheets, finalizing the budget.. all that good jazz. So I'm going to share some pictures from my recent trip to Colorado this week. And as I continue to add to my never-ending-list of things to do and crunch more numbers I'm going to remember to breathe, think of the big day.. and if that doesn't work, imagine I'm back in Colorado.
 And a fun little jewel we found somewhere among the Rockys...
Have a wonderful rest of your week!

-Sophee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan