Slider

Inspiration X2

June 21, 2012

Here is some more inspiration for you this week! Check for a post about our Italy trip next week!


I met Lexi when I was living in OKC and was working for the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits. She worked for a local nonprofit and attended many of our trainings. She always had such an energetic and positive attitude about her. I never really knew her story, but we kept in touch through occasional emails when I moved to Tulsa. 


Recently I saw on Facebook that she and her sister have started a blog about their journey to weight loss. I was truly blown away by both of their stories and their goals to eat REAL food. That is something that I definitely struggle with and I love their tips and expertise.




So go check out www.smartsassysisters.com and get inspired X2 by 2 sassy sisters!


Stay sassy,
Danielle R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan