Slider

Inspiration - the Real Deal

June 14, 2012

While I am away in Italy and then Boston, I wanted to share with you some true-life inspirational stories from people I know. Hope you are in awe like I am!


Check out my friend Leticia's journey to a healthier lifestyle. I am truly inspired by her determination and spirit. Last fall she wrote about her 2 year long journey of losing 90+ pounds - Two Years in the Books


This girl also just ran her 4th half marathon (with 3 being in the last few months)! This girl is the real deal! Brooklyn Half Recap
I love that she always wears her Texas shorts in races! Represent!

Some of her mottos that she tweets and Facebooks - #noexcuses #dreambig #nevergiveup #makeitcount #hardwork
Danielle R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan