Slider

Friendship Friday

June 1, 2012

Happy Friday everyone! I was surfing the internet this week and I stumbled upon a blog that I absolutely love and had to share it with y'all! It's called Honestly WTF (gotta love that name) and that pretty much describes my thoughts exactly after reading all the posts. There is everything from fashion to home decor to art to DIY projects and so much more. I discovered a DIY friendship bracelet tutorial and I cannot wait to try! They are perfect for summer and would probably be marked up a billion percent at a retail store, and this DIY shows you how to make them yourself with minimal costs! 
DIY Tutorial
I am determined to give these a try and hope you will to... Let's get crafty friends! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend :) 


-danay

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan