Slider

Valentine's Day Love!

February 15, 2012

"We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Happy Valentine's Day week! Hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday. I have always loved Valentine's Day. Regardless of what my relational status has been- post breakup, in a new exciting relationship, in that awkward "what are we" phase, or a serious committed relationship, I cannot pass up a day to celebrate all the blessings and love God has put in my life. Whether celebrating with my parents, my sister, my best friends, or my boyfriend I think taking a day out of the year to say "I love you" is a great occasion. So now the question is... how did you celebrate?? I have two pretty different sides to my personality, complete laziness (my personal favorite) and the side of me that loves getting dressed up and enjoying the finer things in life. So while my heart pulled towards staying home, popping popcorn, and putting on the definition of a "chick-flick", I'm pretty sure this year my boyfriend's pulled towards champagne and high heels. So I planned a little of both for us. But regardless of what you chose to do or whom you shared the day with, I hope it was filled with love. Because at the end of the day, whether you have a significant other or not (so NOT the point of this day in my opinion), God loves you more than you could ever know.
"Dear friends, let us love one another for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God." 1 John 4:7
Images (counterclockwise):
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan