Slider

Looking Polished

February 7, 2012

Confession, I have over 34 nail polishes at home. Yes, I counted them, and yes it's unhealthy to have that many colors, but COME ON! I'm absolutely a girl that has paint on her nails every single day. Does that mean my nails always look "just manicured"? Um,well... no.
However, having polished nails makes me feel a little more lady-like, and I need a little more of that in my life, since I'm practically in man-ish scrubs everyday at work.
I have a few friends that don't like to have their nails painted. One in particular tells me, "My fingers look like little sausages, so why on earth would I paint my nails in effort to accentuate that?"



I understand, believe me. We all have our own insecurities about our body, but if you're not a gal that likes nail polish or you feel self conscious about your hands/fingers, try a neutral pink or nude color first for a safe start.

If you're like me, and are up for any color on your nails, then check out some great new color ideas for spring!
My favorite trend is painting one finger nail glittery, yes it sounds like I'm 14 years old, but I think its different and a little dangerous:)



1 comment:

  1. Ok I am not buying any more nail polish since you have more colors than a nail salon... manicure party at Kendall's!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan