Slider

Trend Worth Trying: Red Jeans

February 14, 2012



In honor of the "love holiday" aka Valentine's Day, I had to post about a clothing crush!! Red jeans. You can take this transitional trend from winter into spring, no problem. You can do no wrong in a pair of these.

Throw a pair on with a button down denim shirt and a pair of leopard flats and BAM! You look cool, casual and fantastic. Or pair with with a neutral top and neutral pumps and you're ready for a night out or a hot date. So try a pair on, see what you think. That's my Valentine's present to you.
xoxo
Kendall


PS: For my personal opinion regarding Valentine's Day continue reading.
Caution: I may upset you.


I believe in my heart of hearts that Valentine's Day is an over-rated, pressure filled holiday. I've always felt awkward when any male (that I've past sense dated) has tried to be toooo romantic. I never think, "that is SO SWEET!" I'm really thinking, "Why am I sweating?!?"

My husband knows this about me, and we have a mutual understanding. Anything too romantic = awkward for me. So I like to keep things casual for special occasions. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I do like getting dolled up and going on a date with him (who wouldn't?) but it doesn't NEED to be on Valentine's Day. So let's let up on all the pressure and just be true to ourselves and really take note of what makes you feel warm and fuzzy with your beau, and realize those special moments can happy any day at any time.

If we are honest, I think we ALL want to know that we are loved by someone and that someone values and appreciates us. I think that's why there's so much pressure out there to act a certain way and do specific things, especially on Valentine's Day.

Take away message: Please know that you are so very loved, by an amazing father, creator and friend, Jesus. A love that surpasses all understanding. The creator of the universe LOVES you, really really loves you and everyday is Valentine's Day for him. So go out there and spread some hugs and kisses, (preferably not to strangers) but definitely to your loved ones!!
How do you celebrate Valentine's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan