Slider

Before and After: Side Table

August 16, 2011

More than a year ago I bought this little blue guy for $7.00 in the "little Mexico" of Fort Worth. And that could have been mostly anywhere in fort worth. One time we went to a park not thinking about what day it was and it was the craziest sit on horses with sombreros eating snow cones fiesta I have ever seen. There were even tons of police and one of them asked us, "Why are you here? Go home!" 
It was cinco de mayo. Anyway. 

Before:

The after process:
 prime and paint white

filled in holes with wood filler, paint teal


I found martha stewart die-cut paper to use as a stencil.


and here it is... 
for Juliana, one of my sister's very 
sweet friends!



1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I have so many pieces of furniture i want to transform.Hope they turn out as cute as this. Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan