Slider

Oh Wedding Blogs "I do" love thee

April 7, 2011

When I planned my wedding I was a wedding blog addict. Some of my favorites were OnceWed and Ruffled Blog. I've recently decided... since the fall through of my cake plates selling in a well known new wedding version of a store... that I should advertise all these many cake plates that are taking over my mom's formal living room!

So here is my little ad on Ruffled!


Its really exciting but I would have probably over looked it in my time of addiction :) Hopefully not the case with all the viewers!

My friend Laurel is/was more of an addict than I was. Here are some of her WedBlog loves: 


This is the same Laurel whose pictures you saw on my Country Wedding Post




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan