Slider

E-Design: Baby Girl Nursery

December 30, 2018


Baby Boy has decided that I don't need to sleep anymore. At 5:30am I was up and ready and thinking about how I will never have another baby girl nursery in my home. I LOVE that I am having a boy but girls are all I know! 

So here is an example of an E-Design nursery. Of course this is highly variable because we would use pieces you already have and such, but starting from scratch is fun too!

Links and costs to all are below:

Crib // Target // $399
Dresser // World Market // $679
Rug // Rugs USA // $269
Rocker // Pottery Barn Kids // $699
Leather Pouf // Express Google // $130
Bookshelf // World Market // $249
Changing Pad Cover // Pehr Designs // $30
Pillow // Etsy // $35
Kantha Blanket // Hand&Cloth // $98
Crib Sheet // Pehr Designs // $36
Wreath // DIY 

Notes:
- I love bookcases that can be screwed into the wall for safety! I put baskets and toys at the bottom because they are going to rip whatever is there right out!
- I love pieces that grow with them. The kantha blanket serves as a crib blanket and then a throw/heirloom later. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan