Slider

The space between "Before and After"

November 16, 2010

I didn't feel like I could post because nothing is complete. Im in the middle of so many projects and going here and there... sometimes even to my actual job! So here are QUICK picture updates of the in between of "before and after" p.s. (This post is for you old danielle!- not me, this is another person :)

Cake Plates in Pieces


Rob's taking the piano apart... to turn it into a bookshelf

Fabric for a chair redo...
Fabric for another chair, with red-orange piping! And under that West Elm bedding I'm taking back, I wasn't in love with it.

Pulled the car over and picked this up from the median, I love people staring out the window at the girl dragging foliage across the road :) Its for pictures I'm about to take for the upcoming holiday market on poppytalk handmade market!
Sam had fun with the outdoor furniture:
Christmas time is here... generally...


Im in the middle of books too! Purpose driven life is supposed to be 40 days... Im on day 39 on day 87. Boundaries is next.
Im even in the middle of killing my plants! Not all the way there but with a little more work... dead.


With all of these things to do and kill, (including finishing this coffee table below) Im going to read some Martha...

Have a good rest of the week. Miss you friends in other states and in this one too :)

5 comments:

  1. You're so busy! I'm notorious for taking on projects and just actually never finishing them. I get so distracted by (shiny) things!

    I'm pretty excited for a piano bookcase though. Can't wait to see all your progress on all these fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have a lot going. It's more real when you see it all in print. Here's for you: Proverbs 31:27

    She watches over the affairs of her household
    and does not eat the bread of idleness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post! WOW you are a busy woman. Haha I love that I got a shout out (and that you had to clarify that you weren't referring to your former self). Also, it confused me when it says "Danielle G. said..." That's you now, not me, crazy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your finished projects! You have so many, the chairs and piano bookshelf are going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan